Book a Ski Pass for the Apres Ski Pop up bar at I BELIEVE™ Christmas market including a private table, a personalised ski pass, a drink on arrival and table service for only €15
If you haven’t heard of the I BELIEVE™ Christmas Market yet, well this is going to be the biggest Christmas Market that Dublin has ever seen. The Christmas Market will be Located in the heart of the IFSC at Custom House Quarter including The chq Building. It will run For 28 Days In The Lead-Up To Christmas From Thursday, 26th November Until Wednesday, 23rd December.
I BELIEVE™ will be Ireland’s first winter food, drink, craft and horticulture festival centered on what will be the country’s most iconic Christmas tree, donated by Coillte to the people of Ireland. Standing at 50 foot tall, it will be inspired by the 82-year tradition behind the world-famous Rockefeller Tree in New York.
The Apres Ski Bar is Dublin’s unique Ski Lodge and Christmas Party venue, hosting a full bar with a panoramic view of the I BELIEVE™ Christmas market.
Our taste reader offer today, gives you entry into the Aprés Ski Pop Up Bar At I BELIEVE™ with a private table for you and your friends.
Your ticket will include:
– A Private table for you and your friends in their custom designed Scandinavian themed ski lodge.
– Your very own personalised VIP ski pass
– A choice of drink from an aperitif selection on arrival
– Table service from our designated Chalet staff
– From as little as €15pp
– No minimum-booking requirement required
Facts you need to know:
– What: Ireland’s first Winter Food, Drink, Craft and Horticulture Christmas Market.
– When: Thursday 26th November – Wednesday 23rd December 2015
– I BELIEVE™ Christmas Tree and Market Custom House Quarter
– I BELIEVE™ Santa (former Clery’s) CHQ Building
Opening Hours for the Bar:
Aprés Ski Pop Up Bar At I BELIEVE™
Monday – Thursday 6pm – 10pm
Friday – Sunday 12pm – 5pm and 6pm – 10pm
Location of Christmas Market: