The Keogh Family have been farming the fertile lands of North County Dublin for over 200 years. From strong family heritage, hard work and passion for quality, Keogh’s Farm are committed to producing Ireland’s finest potatoes, crisps and snacks that are truly…Grown with Love in Ireland.
- Handful of Keoghs Rooster Potatoes (5/6)
- 4 Tablespoons of Honey
- 5 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Irish Atlantic Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Crushed Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Wash and dice the rooster potatoes into small bite-size pieces.
- Boil the diced potatoes for 7 minutes, until slightly soft.
- Drain off the potatoes and place them in a dish. Drizzle olive oil over them, making sure they are coated nicely.
- Bake in oven for 25/30 minutes, until the roasted roosters look crispy and golden brown.
- Finish them off with generous amount of honey, sea salt and pepper.