Homemade ClemenGold® Fruit Gummies Recipe
A healthy alternative to sugary snacks, these fruit gummies are made with natural ClemenGold® juice and make the perfect lunchbox snack!
- 4 ClemenGold® mandarins peeled and squashed
- 1 Tbsp 15 ml sugar
- 2 Tbsp 30 ml water
- 2 Tbsp 30 ml gelatine
- a silicone shaped or domed mould
- Place the ClemenGold® mandarins, sugar and water into a small pot over medium heat. Use a masher to mash the fruit up as it warms. Bring to a boil then remove from the heat.
- Allow to cool slightly then sprinkle the gelatine over. Blitz with a hand blender until smooth. Pour the liquid into a jug and pour into the silicone moulds.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
- Turn the gummies out and store in the fridge in a container with a lid.