Healthy No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Recipe by Peachy Palate
A light lemony zingy fresh cheesecake recipe with a crunchy crispy no bake base. Healthy cheesecake perfection.
– 140g (1.5 cups) Cashew Coconut Goji Berry Quinoa Crunch
– 1/4 cup (60g) coconut oil melted
– 2 tbsp (40g) honey
– 110g (1/2 cup) honey
– 2 tubs (500g) quark
– 30g (3 tbsp) Pulsin Simple Whey Protein
– 1/4 cup (60ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1 tsp lemon extract
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 7g (1 tbsp) gelatin
– 2 tbsp (30ml) cold water
– 20g (2 tbsp) Quinoa Crunch for sprinkling on top!
1. Mix together honey and melted coconut oil. Combine with quinoa crunch.
2. Place mixture into a 7 – 8 inch round tin or a large loaf tin that has been lined with baking paper and lightly greased with coconut oil.
3. Press down using a spoon and place into the freezer for 10 minutes whilst you make the filling.
4. Place gelatin in a bowl with water. Leave to sit for 5 minutes. Place into the microwave for 30 seconds.
5. Combine all filling ingredients, add in dissolved gelatin mixture and whisk for 1 minute or use an electric whisk and beat for 20 -30 seconds.
6. Pour mixture on top of set base. Sprinkle with Quinoa Crunch and place into the fridge to set overnight.
7. Remove from the tin, slice and store in the fridge for up 5 days in a seal tight container.
I’m Shel but some people call me “Peachy”…I’m the food loving, fitness fanatic, blogger behind Peachy Palate, a website which is now my hub for all the paleo, keto and grain free recipes I create, hoping to inspire people to think outside the box, eating whole foods that truly nourish. Fueled by a desire to improve my own health I love to create sweet and savoury recipes, sharing them with the world ensuring no one need feel deprived regardless of their dietary restrictions or preferences. Living in Wicklow, Ireland, when not dreaming up recipes I’m lifting with the men folk in my local gym, tapped into social media or out on the road delivering, merchandising and being a super duper brand ambassador for a local health food company.
My relationship with food wasn’t always so bright, in fact it wasn’t at all harmonious for quite sometime. Having overcome a decade of eating disorders I’m in the best place I’ve ever been. I’m happy, healthy, confident and I now enjoy every nourishing mouthful, giving my body what it needs. One of my favourite quotes from a sensational foodie … “Nothing is too much trouble if it turns out the way it should.” Julia Child. Life, love and food! www.peachypalate.com