Halloween Chocolate Covered Apples Recipe from Homecook
This yummy recipe for Chocolate Covered Apples will impress kids and adults this Halloween. They’re simple to make and provide some fun too!
– 150g Homecook Wonderbar Milk, White, Dark Chocolate or Belgian 70% Chocolate
– 4 Apples
– Toppings like sprinkles, crushed nuts or sweets
– Lollipop sticks or cake pop sticks
1. Wash and thoroughly dry the apples.
2. Insert lollipop sticks or cake pop sticks into apple cores.
3. Place the chocolate into a bowl and melt.
4. Dip the apples into the chocolate and roll around, making sure to thoroughly cover. Place on baking paper.
5. Dip the apples into topping bowls or sprinkle toppings over the apples.
6. Place decorated apples on baking paper and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.
Homecook was established in Drogheda, Co. Louth in 1967 and has since established itself as one of Ireland’s leading home baking brands. The Homecook range includes an array of delicious baking and cooking products including cooking chocolate and cake mixes. Much like Willy Wonka, Ireland’s favourite cooking chocolate Homecook Wonderbar is produced to Homecook secret recipe at their chocolate factory in Drogheda.
Whether you are baking a birthday cake, spending some time with the kids or just baking because you love it, Homecook has the products to help you on your way to be the next Mary Berry.
Homecook product range includes 72% Cocoa Belgian Dark Chocolate Cake Covering, Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix, Lemon Drizzle Cake Mix and their infamous Wonderbar in Milk, White and Dark Chocolate. So grab your wooden spoon, dust off the apron and whip up a treat for the next big occasion.