Glazed Chicken Thighs Recipe by M&S
This glazed chicken thighs recipe is made with seven-malt Porter Ale, M&S Brewer’s Paste packs a umami punch. It’s peppery, rich with meaty undertones and makes a great glaze for chicken. Cooked in open pans, the paste is a balanced blend of porcini, roasted garlic, molasses and Porter Ale.
– 8 chicken thighs
– 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
– 4 tbsp soy sauce
– 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
– 4 tbsp honey
– 1 tbsp M&S Brewer’s Paste
1. Heat the oven to 160°C/140°C fan/gas 3.
2. Put the chicken in a shallow dish.
3. To make the glaze, mix the remaining ingredients with 50ml water.
4. Pour over the chicken thighs, turning to ensure they’re well coated.
5. Put the chicken on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 35 minutes, or until cooked through and the juices run clear, occasionally brushing with any leftover glaze to form a sticky coating.
6. Serve with colourful coleslaw.
All ingredients are available from Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer offers an extensive range of food and wine. There are 17 stores in the Republic of Ireland. To find your nearest store visit www.marksandspencer.ie