There will be eight events in six locations across Dublin, Cork, Galway and Wicklow throughout August and September.
Here, mums, dads and little ones are invited to come along to the Fyffes Kitchen and help themselves to a tasty frozen banana-pop, coupled with melted chocolate and a variety of toppings.
All discretionary donations received will go directly to the hospital. Those unable to visit the ‘pop-up’ locations can still make a donation by texting the word BANANA to 50300.
Venues & Dates
– Rock n Roll Marathon, Phoenix Park, Dublin – August 12th and 13th
– Groove Festival, Bray – August 19th and 20th
– Dundrum Shopping Centre, Dublin – August 26th
– Mahon Point Shopping Centre, Cork – September 2nd
– Pavilions Shopping Centre, Swords – September 9th
– Eyre Square Shopping Centre, Galway – September 16th
For more information, click here.