Berry and Granola Frozen Yoghurt Lollies Recipe by Nicola Millbank
Granola, berries and Greek yoghurt in a lolly? Oh yes. You can thank me later for this lollies recipe, because it will be very popular with kids and adults alike.
You can switch up what you put into them – try grated apple or a natural fruit yoghurt, if you fancy. These feel like a treat but they’re actually a healthy breakfast.
– 4 tbsp mixed frozen berries
– 4 tbsp granola
– 2 tbsp honey
– 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
– 2 tbsp melted dark chocolate, optional
– 4 ice lolly moulds and sticks
1. Remove the berries from the freezer and allow to thaw slightly.
2. Mix together the granola and honey and press into the bottom of the ice lolly moulds.
3. Add a tablespoon of frozen berries and press down, then spoon over the Greek yoghurt to fill the mould.
4. Insert the lolly sticks and freeze for 3–4 hours or overnight. If you want to make them that bit more decadent, dip the lollies in melted chocolate and freeze again before serving.
Milly’s Real Food contains 100+ recipes all about going back to basics and creating tasty classics from scratch with a modern twist. These recipes embrace sustainable and accessible ingredients, easy methods and a refreshingly fad-free approach to home cooking.
Recipes including Saffron and Prosecco baked mussels, Rioja and Jerk Lamb shanks and Death by Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake, Milly is an advocate of using fresh produce, eating a varied diet and having fun with food.
Milly’s Real Food by Nicola ‘Milly’ Millbank is published by HQ, HarperCollins, 4th May, £20.