Elevate your mid-week pasta dinner with this simple yet luxurious recipe, starring M&S truffle soft cheese and best-in-season purple asparagus. This Truffled Asparagus Tagliatelle recipe is a guaranteed win!
- Olive oil, for cooking
- 110g asparagus, stalks trimmed
- 320g dried tagliatelle pasta
- 250g M&S truffle soft cheese
- 40g rocket, to serve
- Heat a saucepan of salted water over a medium heat.
- Place a medium-sized frying pan on the hob over a medium heat and add the olive oil and prepped asparagus. Gently pan fry until tender, then remove from the pan.
- Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook for 8 minutes, until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the truffle soft cheese and 2 tbsp of the pasta cooking water to the frying pan used for the asparagus. Bring to a simmer over a medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain and add to the frying pan with the cream cheese sauce. Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with rocket and asparagus.
Five Ingredient Truffled Asparagus Tagliatelle Recipe from M&S