Venison and Clementine Stir-Fry Recipe from M&S
This colourful and easy to make dish offers a great alternative for dinner and a great healthy way to enjoy venison.
– 2 venison steaks
– 100 g tenderstem broccoli
– 3 spring onions
– 5 red chillis
– 100 g beansprouts
– 1 splash sesame oil
– Small thumb ginger
– 1 garlic clove
– 1 clementine
– 1.5 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tbsp runny honey
1. Cut the venison steaks into thin strips. Cut the tenderstem broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Deseed and finely chop the red chillis. Crush the garlic cloves. Juice the clementines.
2. Put all the sauce ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together.
3. Segment the clementine over a separate bowl, reserving any juice. Set aside.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large wok or frying pan over a medium-high heat.
5. Add the venison and stir-fry until just coloured, but not cooked through.
6. Add the broccoli, spring onions and chilli, and stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until the broccoli is almost tender.
7. Add the sauce and beansprouts, and stir-fry for a further 3 minutes.
8. To serve, divide between 2 bowls.
9. Top with the clementine segments, pour over the reserved juice and add a splash of sesame oil.
Tip: This dish is delicious with cooked noodles or rice.
All of the ingredients listed above are available to purchase in all 17 M&S Irish Stores.
All ingredients are available from Marks & Spencer.
Marks & Spencer offers an extensive range of food and wine. There are 17 stores in the Republic of Ireland. To find your nearest store visit www.marksandspencer.ie.