Exclusive Weekend of Opera and Fantastic Food at Five Star Sheen Falls Lodge with Classical Singer Amanda Neri
This November, Opera fans can enjoy a most magnificent classical music experience at the five-star Sheen Falls Lodge with A Weekend with Amanda Neri- Ireland’s Bella Voce. Multi award winning Irish classical singer Amanda Neri has performed for Presidents, Aristocracy and corporate leaders around the world, and on November 4th and 5th will join guests at Sheen Falls Lodge for an exclusive weekend of music, food and entertainment.
Amanda Neri is described as Ireland’s Bella Voce. A classically trained opera singer, Amanda’s vocal versatility has seen her perform opera, musicals, classical and Oratorio over the years, and she has shared the stage with many leading soloists including Placido Domingo Jr., Colm Wilkinson and Liam O’Connor.
For classical music fans, the Weekend with Amanda Neri break at Sheen Falls Lodge offers the ultimate luxury experience in one of Ireland’s most esteemed hotels. The package is priced from €680 based on 2 people sharing in a Classic Room and includes:
– Two nights Bed & Breakfast accommodation in one of the hotel’s beauty appointed, newly refurbished rooms with breath-taking views of the surrounding Kerry countryside.
– A drinks reception and pre-dinner recital from 7-8pm with Amanda Neri on Friday 4th before dining at leisure*.
– A Touch of Jazz Afternoon Tea served from 2 – 5pm on Saturday 5th in the Sun Lounge, where guests will enjoy an assortment of tasty treats prepared by Kerry’s Best Chef Philip Brazil with 2 live jazz performances from Amanda during the afternoon.
– An exceptional Italian Wine Tasting Dinner on Saturday 5th from 7.30pm in the award-winning The Falls Restaurant, serenaded with Italian Opera and Classical Crossover renditions by Amanda Neri. Chef Brazil has created a delectable Italian-inspired menu exclusively available to guests on the night.
Non-hotel residents can also enjoy the various dining experiences on offer throughout the weekend, with advance booking essential:
– A Touch of Jazz Afternoon Tea priced from €80 for 2 people on Saturday 5th
– The Italian Wine Tasting Dinner on Saturday 5th priced from €85 per person.
To book your unforgettable stay at Sheen Falls Lodge, visit www.sheenfallslodge.ie or phone 064 6641600.
*Package price does not include dinner on Friday 4th but can be arranged at an additional charge.