Imagine spending your days travelling the globe and not having to worry about the price of your plane ticket? Well then, Ryanair could hold the key to your dream job.
The airline is currently hiring hundreds of new Cabin Crew members as part of a larger expansion plan for the company.
Ryanair’s recruitment company Dalmac is advertising positions and two open recruitment days in Dublin, on September 19th and October 17th.
Describing the life of one of their cabin crew members, Ryanair says: “Are you bored of nine-to-five? Want something different? Want a career that will take you places? Then a career as Cabin Crew could be for you! New friends, fun, amazing opportunities and real job satisfaction await.”
Those who apply for the position must pay for their own training, work “very hard”, but also “play very hard” because the job is “a lifestyle”.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, you don’t need to have any previous cabin crew experience, but it would be an advantage if you have previous sales and customer experience.
– Over 18 years of age
– Physically fit with a good attendance record in their current position
– Hard working, flexible & willing to operate on a shift roster
– Between 5’2 (1.57m) and 6’2 (1.88m) in height with weight in proportion
– Of normal vision (contact lenses or conservative-style glasses acceptable)
– Able to swim at least 20m unaided
– Hold a valid EU passport
– Have the right to work in both the UK and Ireland
– Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
– Ready to deal with customers in demanding situations
– Friendly and outgoing with a fun personality
For more information and to apply, visit www.dalmac.ie.