Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe by The Wonky Spatula
These chocolate chip cookies are out of this world! They are so gooey and chocolatey you are going to love them! The inspiration for these came from my OMG Paleo Cookies, I decided that it was time to make a bolder version and these have certainly delivered!! Can you tell I’m really into chocolate at the moment?!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo.
– 1 cup of coconut sugar
– 1 cup of almond butter
– ¼ cup of cacao powder
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 egg
– 50g dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
1. Preheat your oven to 180°c/360°F.
2. In you mixer combine everything bar the chocolate chips.
3. Once the mixture is fully combined, add in the chocolate chips and mix again.
4. Taking a tbsp. of the mixture at a time, form into balls and place on a cookie sheet.
5. Gently press down on each ball to make into a cookie.
6. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
7. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!