Dark Chocolate No Bake Cookies Recipe by Darina Coffey
What’s better than freshly baked cookies? Cookies that require no creaming, no sifting and no oven! These no bake dark chocolate cookies are kind of like a healthier tiffin/grown up rice crispy bun hybrid in handy bite size form.
With crunchy granola and coconut, tart goji berries and vibrant pistachios, this no bake cookies recipe creates heavenly little mouthfuls you can whip up in minutes! Don’t skip the final step of adding sea salt – trust me, it heightens the chocolate flavour and creates that irresistible sweet and salty flavour combo!
– 150g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids or above
– 100g nut-based granola, or any granola you like
– 70g goji berries, or any dried fruit
– 70g shelled pistachio nuts
– 50g dessicated coconut
– 1 tsp espresso powder
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 25g white chocolate, melted (optional)
– Pinch of sea salt flakes
1. Over a bain marie or in the microwave, melt your chocolate gently and add espresso powder and vanilla once melted and smooth.
2. Chop your pistachios and add them to the melted chocolate along with dessicated coconut, granola and goji berries.
3.Stir to coat all the mix ins.
4. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pile the mix into mounds and pat with the back of a spoon to create cookie-like rounds.
5. Drizzle some melted white chocolate on top and sprinkle over sea salt flakes.
6. Place in the fridge for an hour to set….and then devour!