OHO to GO, a popular Thai takeaway known for its authentic flavours and vibrant healthy options is thrilled to announce the highly anticipated reopening of its Ranelagh and Blackrock locations. After a brief hiatus, OHO to GO is excited to welcome back its loyal customers and resume its commitment to delivering healthy and delicious Thai takeaway to the Dublin market.
With the reopening of both Dublin locations, customers can once again indulge in OHO to GO’s delectable dishes prepared by skilled chefs from Thailand. From traditional Pad Thai and fragrant Green Curry to zesty Tom Yum Soup and moreish Massaman Curry, OHO to GO offers an extensive menu filled with the authentic flavors of Thailand, as well as updated Irish favourites like the OHO Spice Bag.
To celebrate the reopening, OHO to GO will be offering exciting promotions and discounts for both new and returning customers on ohotogo.com and we are delighted to partner with them to offer one lucky reader a delicious prize – Win your weekend takeaway fix for a month (to the value of €250) from either their Blackrock or Ranelagh stores, details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize with OHO to Go, fill in the form below or enter via our social media posts on Instagram and Facebook – make sure to follow @ohotogo on both platforms.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday, June 22nd, 2023. One winner will be contacted.
– Prize equates to a €250 voucher which can be redeemed on ohotogo.ie for the Ranelagh or Blackrock branches, valid until September 1st 2023.
– Prize can be used in increments or in one transaction.
– No cash alternative will be offered.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.
For more information about OHO to GO and its reopening plans, please visit the official website at www.ohotogo.ie or follow OHO to GO on social media platforms for the latest updates.
About OHO to GO: OHO to GO is a renowned Northern Irish Thai takeaway offering authentic Thai cuisine, with Dublin locations in Ranelagh and Blackrock. With a team of skilled chefs from Thailand, OHO to GO is committed to delivering the finest flavors of Thailand to its customers, with a focus on vibrant, healthy dishes. The menu includes a variety of traditional favourites, including Pad Thai, Green Curry, Tom Yum Soup, and Massaman Curry, plus exciting additions like the OHO Spice Bag and Sticky Fingers BBQ pork ribs. OHO to GO takes pride in providing calorie counted dishes and utilises sustainable packaging to minimize its environmental impact, making it the perfect feel good takeaway choice for any night of the week.