Are you feeling lucky? To celebrate St Patrick’s Day, we are giving away a Nespresso Vertuo Pop coffee machine, accessories, and coffee to one lucky winner!
But that’s not all! In honour of St. Patrick’s Day, Nespresso’s Dublin Duke Street store will transform into a pop-up Irish bar from Monday, March 13th to Saturday, March 18th inclusive. Join Nespresso for a week-long celebration of all things Irish, including the very best of Irish culture, craic, and Nespresso signature coffee.
With live performances from local talent and a cosy environment to catch up with friends and family, it’s an experience not to be missed!
Prize: A hamper full of Nespresso accessories, coffee and a machine worth over €250!
Don’t forget to visit Nespresso’s Irish bar for an unforgettable St. Patrick’s Day celebration, and get ready for the chance to win a Nespresso St. Patrick’s Day-themed hamper of goodies! Details on how to enter this competition are below.
How to Enter this Competition:
Simply follow @thetaste_ie and @nespresso.uk on Instagram and tag a friend you’d love to share a cup of coffee with in the comments section of this post. Extra entry: submit your details below.
The winner will be announced on Monday 20th March, so make sure to keep an eye on our Instagram page.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Tuesday Evening March 21th 2023 & 1 winner will be contacted directly on Monday about winning the prize of a New Vertuo Pop Machine and the above listed prizes.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.