Nancy Hands is a traditional Irish bar and restaurant, offering quintessential Irish dishes made from locally sourced ingredients, alongside an array of modern international dishes that compliment our extensive list of wines and beers. Nancy Hands serves delicious pub grub like chowder, home made burgers, fish & chips plus beef & Guinness stew, with beer and spirits originating from all across the island of Ireland.
Hosting traditional live music every week, Nancy Hands champions Irish music and culture, plus their weekly pub quizzes hosted on Thursdays are not to be missed!
Ashling Hotel, a luxury 4-star hotel in the heart of Ireland’s capital, is situated close to Dublin’s cutting-edge theatres and finest restaurants, café and bars. Top Visitor attractions such as Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo, Stoneybatter and numerous shopping streets are all within walking distance. They are especially look forward to welcoming guests this festive season and have very inviting packages available for the festive season and New Year celebrations. Their festive decorations, special menus and warm atmosphere will make your stay memorable. Their kind and caring team look forward to welcoming you.
TheTaste have teamed up with Nancy Hands and Ashling Hotel to bring you an exciting prize: an overnight stay at Ashling Hotel, including B&B, plus a 3 course dinner, wine and Irish coffees and Nancy Hands. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of win an overnight stay at Ashling Hotel, including B&B, plus a 3 course dinner, wine and Irish coffees and Nancy Hands, fill in the form below or enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is October 12th 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of an overnight stay at Ashling Hotel, including B&B, plus a 3 course dinner, wine and Irish coffees and Nancy Hands
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.