Home of Virgin One’s The Restaurant Show – Marco Pierre White’s Courtyard Bar & Grill in Donnybrook is all about old school glamour, proper service and classic dishes.
When you walk through the doors into the lush cloistered gardens and heated terrace of Marco’s Donnybrook restaurant Courtyard Bar & Grill, you’re met with a warm welcome. From the professional, genial front of house to the galvanized kitchen brigade, the team at Marco’s is united in their intention to make your meal an occasion. The chefs have earned their place in the kitchen, trained by Marco in one of his London restaurants. The waitstaff are friendly and professional, instinctively anticipating your needs, under the watchful eye of experienced managers. At Marco’s, you’ll notice the details, from the inventively curated music set list to the flatteringly seductive lighting. Marco’s is about service. Each member of Marco’s team is carefully chosen and meticulously prepared, and genuinely love their vocation.
TheTaste has teamed up with Marco’s Donnybrook to bring you a chance to win dinner for 4 people, including 2 bottles of house wine. Details on how to enter below.
Menu at Marco Pierre White’s in Donnybrook
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize with Marco Pierre White, Donnybrook, fill in the form below or enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday, April 6th, 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of dinner for 4 people, plus 2 bottles of house wine at Marco Pierre White’s Courtyard Bar & Grill in Donnybrook – See menu here.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.