Named after the lane which forms the perimeter stone wall of the Luttrellstown demesne where you will find the gatehouse known as ‘Hogan’s Lodge’, Rugged Lane sets the standard for local dining in Dublin 15, open to the public and members alike. Whether you’re looking for a fun night out with the girls, a date night with your other half, a family lunch or entertaining clients, Rugged Lane offers everything you need.
With a gorgeous new summer menu and access to one of the city’s best outdoor terraces, Rugged Lane is the perfect place to enjoy the warm sunshine. Enjoy a pre-lunch or dinner cocktail on the first-floor terrace overlooking the golf course before you savour a delicious lunch or dinner served by the wonderful team of attentive staff who will look after your every need.
The restaurant has been designed by L’Estrange Designs International who have created a stunning space with a New York feel with thought-provoking interiors where aesthetics and functionality work in tandem.
Placing an emphasis on the freshest ingredients, locally sourced, the menus change regularly with bigger changes with the seasons. With 5 starters, 5 mains, 5 desserts and sides to choose from, the menus are packed with delightful flavours that will suit all tastebuds and dietary requirements including plant based and coeliac. Sustainability features as a core value and the team strive for a zero-waste kitchen.
TheTaste have teamed up with Rugged Lane to bring you an exciting competition. One lucky person will win dinner for 2 people including a bottle of wine at Rugged Lane. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is 6th July 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of dinner for 2, plus a bottle of wine, at Rugged Lane.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.