Glas is inspired by Ireland – the vibrant landscape, the people, the food… and they consider vegetables to be the unsung heroes of Irish food! This is why they have made plant-based ingredients the star of the show at their restaurant.
Expect exciting, eclectic flavours at Glas, complemented by a carefully-curated, innovative menu of wines and drinks. Whether you’re vegetarian, vegan, or just curious, you will certainly love whatever you choose at Glas.
Offering a lunch menu and an early-bird (both priced the same), you can enjoy a delicious taster of everything Glas has to offer at a reasonable price. 2 courses come in at €32, and 3 courses cost €37, plus, their extensive drinks menu has everything you could want and more to pair with your tasty meal.
TheTaste have teamed up with Glas to bring you an exciting prize: a dinner for 4 people, including drinks, with value of up to €200, at Glas Restaurant Dublin. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of win dinner for 4 people, including drinks, with value of up to €200, at Glas. Details on how to enter below, fill in the form below and enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter – make sure to tag 3 friends you would bring with you.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is November 3rd 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of dinner at drinks with the value of up to €200. The prize does not necessarily need to be used for 4 people – the value of the prize is up to €200.
– The prize is a €200 voucher to be used at Glas for food and drink – any extra costs must be paid directly to the venue.
– Booking must be made in advance and is subject to availability
– Please mention the competition prize at the time of booking
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.