The Harcourt Hotel is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre, just a short walk from St. Stephen’s Green. The Hotel boasts a chic interior with Georgian style bedrooms, an impressive bar and a spacious outdoor garden lounge.
Enjoy a night of excellent food, delicious cocktails and amazing atmosphere in the in-house restaurant 1900. The 1900 chefs use the freshest ingredients produced by Irish farmers and bought in local Irish markets. The extensive wine list and cocktail menu has something for everyone.
The Taste have teamed up with The Harcourt Hotel to bring you a great prize. One lucky person will have a chance at winning an overnight stay at The Harcourt Hotel for 2 people, including bed and breakfast, plus dinner for 2 people at their in-house restaurant, 1900. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize with The Harcourt Hotel, enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday, May 18th, 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of an overnight stay for 2 people at The Harcourt Hotel, including bed and breakfast, and dinner for 2 at the 1900 Restaurant.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.