Lough Rynn Castle Hotel Estate & Gardens is one of Ireland’s top luxury castle hotels. Located in County Leitrim, Lough Rynn Castle exceeds expectations with its luxurious rooms and award winning restaurant on the premises.
Staying in a luxurious Castle Hotel in Ireland is a once in a lifetime experience and one that deserves to take place at a location full of history, luxury and charm. Take a step back in time as you approach imposing entrances at Lough Rynn Castle which offers acres of breathtaking scenery, historical sites and walled gardens.
The entire estate comprises of over 300 acres of land that is idyllic, rich in history and charmed with natural beauty. Take a romantic walk in their walled gardens overlooking the lough and come back to the castle hotel for some exquisite dining in their award winning Sandstone restaurant or drinks at the Dungeon Bar. Relax and take in the authentic Irish castle atmosphere in the Baronial Hall or in the John McGahern Library.
The tranquility and breathtaking natural beauty of Leitrim is one of Ireland’s best kept secrets. At its southern tip and on the banks of the most scenic lough in the country, lies the luxurious Lough Rynn Castle Estate and Gardens.
The Taste have teamed up with Lough Rynn Castle Estate and Gardens to bring you a great prize. One lucky person will have a chance at winning a luxurious midweek overnight stay for 2 people at the stunning Lough Rynn Castle, including a full Irish breakfast, plus dinner for 2 at their award winning Sandstone Restaurant. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize with Lough Rynn Castle Estate and Gardens, enter via our social media posts on Instagram and Facebook.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday, May 11th, 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of an overnight stay for 2 people at Lough Rynn Castle Estate and Gardens, including a full Irish breakfast, and dinner for 2 at Sandstone Restaurant.
– Prize is subject to availability
– Prize is for a midweek overnight stay
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.