Give the gift of Irish artisan chocolates with Clo Chocolates
Chocolatier and owner of Clo Chocolates, Clotilde Rambaud, had a passion for food from her childhood days, before learning the art of chocolate making at Les Sorbets, Noirmoutier, France. Now based in Sligo, Clotilde began her career in Ireland at Le Fournil Bakery before starting up her dream business, Clo Chocolates.
Using high quality, fair trade and sustainably sourced chocolate, each piece is a little bundle of handmade joy. Using local Irish ingredients to create unique flavours, you’re sure to love whichever you choose.
You can guarantee their chocolates will taste impeccable, especially since they’re award-winning! Their Boozy Truffles won gold at Blas na hEireann 2020, and their Whiskey experience truffles (made using Sligo distilled Athru whiskey) won gold at Blas na hEireann 2021. Clo also won best overall in Sligo 2020 and 2021.
They have a range of Valentine’s chocolates available for the romance season, as well as their regular chocolate range available year-round and at a number of stockists.
Clo Chocolates has teamed up with TheTaste to give you a chance to win a hamper full of Clo Chocolate goodies worth €150, which will include:
- Large Clo collection box
- Large Boozy truffle collection
- Large Athru whiskey experience
- Milk chocolate hot chocolate bombs
- 70% Dark chocolate hot chocolate bomb
- Atlantic milk chocolate bar
- Atlantic Dark chocolate bar
- Love heart milk chocolate snap bar
- Mini milk chocolate love hearts with sprinkles
See below how to enter.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize with Clo Chocolates, you must enter via our social media posts on Instagram and Facebook and you must be following Clo Chocolates (Instagram) (Facebook). For an extra entry, submit your details below.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Monday Evening February 13th 2023 & 1 winner will be contacted directly winning the prize of a Chocolate Hamper full of Clo Chocolates.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.