At Fallon & Byrne, you can expect beautiful food, fine wines and great company. Their Exchequer Street location is housed in a beautiful heritage building and comprises an award-winning Food Hall, two restaurants; The Dining Room and Wine Cellar, and the Ballroom, their wedding and events space.
Revel in a delightful contemporary dining experience in one of Dublin’s most loved and popular restaurants, The Dining Room. Serving modern Irish food, plated beautifully with fresh, seasonal ingredients, their chefs believe in great tasting dishes, plated beautifully, with a respect for the ingredients and how they are used to create each dish. The seasons are considered in each menu development that also complements their fantastic wine selection.
The room was once home to an International Telephone Exchange, a hub of communication and connection, something that has been carefully considered in the branding of their food and drinks menus, coasters and other elements around the room.
In keeping with the fundamental ethos of Fallon & Byrne, their wine list brings together iconic old-world prestige with a carefully curated choice of exhilarating modern producers. From blockbuster Bordeaux and Barolos to the cutting edge of natural wine movement, their dynamic selection is continually refreshed to entice and excite every palate.
TheTaste have teamed up with Fallon & Byrne to bring you an exciting prize: 3 course dinner in The Dining Room for 2 including, a bottle of wine, a wine tasting in the wine cellar with their in-house wine expert, plus a €100 Fallon & Byrne gift card to spend online or in store. Details on how to enter below. Prize redeemable January – March 2024
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of win a 3 course dinner, wine, a wine tasting for 2 and a €100 Fallon & Byrne gift voucher, fill in the form below and enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Prize redeemable January – March 2024
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is October 28th 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of a 3 course dinner for 2 in The Dining Room, including a bottle of wine, plus a wine tasting, and a €100 Fallon & Byrne gift card to spend online or in store. Prize redeemable January – March 2024
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.