Our friends in Wild Fern have given us a “Seasons Greetings” Luxury Gift Box inspired by some of the most beautiful Irish brands valued at €175 to give away to one lucky person.
This beautiful box contains just the right mix of high-impact luxury items! A lovely way to say congratulations or express gratitude to colleagues, friends, and family. All our unique Irish gifts come with a stunning gift box and bow. A complimentary hand written card is provided. These are gift boxes you would love to receive.
THIS GIFT BOX INCLUDES – (You must be over 18 to purchase this gift)
WILD FERN LUXURY GIFT BOX
MOËT IMPÉRIAL CHAMPAGNE NV 200ML
It’s difficult to find a gift that provides such joviality as a bottle of champagne. Moët Impérial is the House’s iconic champagne.
MCNUTT OF DONEGAL Charcoal Grey Herringbone Scarf – 100% Merino Lambswool
Keep warm and snug in this classic herringbone merino wool scarf. Its fibres are lighter than sheep’s wool making it incredibly soft to the touch, ideal for people with sensitive skin. By McNutt of Donegal
THE CHOCOLATE GARDEN OF IRELAND
Artisan selection of beautiful handmade chocolates by Chocolate Garden of Ireland.
VOYA Squeaky Clean – Invigorating Body Wash
Awaken the body and mind with an intense infusion of zesty Lime and rejuvenating Mandarin.
This mild yet effective invigorating body wash is blended with the natural purifying properties of wild organic seaweed extract.
Badly made books – note book (Grey)
A5 lay flat paperback notebook from recycled paper ~75% post-consumer waste for thoughts & ideas. 112 page sketchpad or printed in fluorescent pink with dots or lines. Made by Badly Made Books in Cork
Tipperary Crystal Christmas Decoration
A selection of 8 scrumptious chocolates. Chez Emily, a truly artisan handmade Irish product, still produced from the original family recipes with care and motivation
Neary -Nogs Saltwater Days 60%
Chocolate bar – Crafted on the Mourne Coast, Neary Nógs is the first bean to bar handcrafted chocolate to be produced in Ireland.
Neary – House Blend Drinking Chocolate
Crafted on the Mourne Coast, Neary Nógs is the first bean to bar handcrafted chocolate to be produced in Ireland.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize:
Enter your details below and press submit.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Friday November 25th & 1 winner will be contacted directly
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of Ireland.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.