Uncover the historic story behind Irish whiskey’s golden days with this fully guided whiskey walking tour through its epicentre of the Dublin Liberties.
Together with your local whiskey expert, you will discover some of the Liberties long gone whiskey barons, local characters and pubs but hear of the new generation of blenders, brewers and distillers bringing home the uisce beatha.
A guaranteed fun day out for you and 3 of your friends, this guided whiskey walking tour will be one to remember!
The tours run every Saturday, Sunday and Monday, starting at midday, meeting at Pearse Lyons Distillery.
TheTaste have teamed up with Experience Irish Whiskey to bring you an exciting prize: a whiskey walking tour for 4 people. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of win a whiskey walking tour with Experience Irish Whiskey for 4 people, fill in the form below and enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter – make sure to tag 3 friends you would bring with you.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is November 9th 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of a whiskey walking tour for 4 people with Experience Irish Whiskey
– Booking must be made in advance and is subject to availability
– Please mention the competition prize at the time of booking
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.