Get transported to the Nepalese city of Kathmandu at Monty’s, and experience a range of authentic Nepalese food in the heart of Temple Bar.
Owned by husband and wife duo, Shiva and Lina Gautam, Monty’s of Kathmandu is celebrating 26 years of traditional Nepalese food in Dublin. Although often mistaken for Indian food, Monty’s pride themselves in serving the unique flavours of Nepalese food, using the best quality ingredients and preparing all the spices, yogurts, and dishes in house, demonstrating their commitment to showcasing their wonderful cuisine to the people of Dublin.
For wine lovers, Shiva and Lina have spared no expense, with an extensive, and impressive wine list on offer for guests to enjoy at their leisure, categorised by region to suit all your needs. Visitors and wine enthusiasts from around the world travel to Dublin for their wine! Their private Santa Rita Wine Room downstairs is available for hire, for those with a dedication to enjoying a selection of their best wines.
TheTaste have teamed up with Monty’s of Kathmandu to bring you an exciting prize: a Santa Rita Wine Room experience for 4 people, including a 4 course dinner with wine pairings, plus a bubbles reception. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of win a Santa Rita Wine Room experience for 4 people at Monty’s of Kathmandu, including a 4 course dinner with wine pairings, plus a bubbles reception, fill in the form below or enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is October 5th 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of a Santa Rita Wine Room experience for 4 people at Monty’s of Kathmandu, including a 4 course dinner with wine pairings, plus a bubbles reception
– Cannot be used for any special events or bank holidays
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.