Luttrellstown Castle Resort has always been famous as a unique relaxation destination, filled with luxury and splendour. They cater for everything from Sunday Lunch with family, to Afternoon Tea* with friends. Whether it’s breakfast, light lunch, dinner or drinks, their chefs have a variety of exceptional menus, scenic locations and delicious, locally-sourced produce to ensure guests enjoy the perfect experience.
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday to both members and non-members alike, the Club Bar & Terrace are both ideal spots to enjoy a hot meal, a cold drink and an indulgent dessert. Overlooking the picturesque expanse of their majestic golf course, Luttrellstown Castle Resort’s first floor outdoor terrace is the perfect place to bask in the glory after a great round or forget all about an awful one. You’ll be sure to experience impeccable delivery of the highest-quality locally sourced produce, served to perfection in luxurious surroundings.
TheTaste have teamed up with Luttrellstown Castle Resort to bring you an exciting competition. One lucky person will win dinner for 2 people including a bottle of wine at The Club Bar & Terrace at The Clubhouse at Luttrellstown Castle Resort. Details on how to enter below.
*On selected dates throughout the year.
How to Enter this Competition:
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is 8th June 2023. One winner will be contacted directly on June 9th to confirm they have won the prize of dinner for 2, plus a bottle of wine, at The Club Bar & Terrace at The Clubhouse at Luttrellstown Castle Resort.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.