Janet’s Dublin is a culinary gem nestled in the vibrant heart of Drumcondra. As a thriving food destination, you can find them at The Bernard Shaw’s Eatyard and experience the delightful fusion of authentic Chinese cuisine and contemporary flavors.
Janet’s passion for food shines through her offerings, and her menu boasts an array of mouthwatering delights. From homemade dumplings to succulent pork belly bao buns and crispy chicken rice bowls, every dish is lovingly crafted to perfection. Janet’s commitment to quality is evident in the fresh gyoza dumplings, handmade with love right in Dublin.
Their delectable creations are available for order and collection through their website, making it easy for food enthusiasts to indulge in this culinary experience.
Janet’s dedication to her craft has earned her recognition, as she proudly holds the title of the RTÉ Takeaway Titans 2022 winner. With Janet at the helm, Janet’s Dublin continues to delight locals and visitors alike, serving up fresh and delectable food that captivates the taste buds and leaves a lasting impression.
TheTaste have teamed up with Janet’s Dublin to bring you a great prize! Win a meal for you and 3 friends at Janet’s*. Details below on how to enter.
*Prize is for food worth up to €100 total
How to Enter this Competition:
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is 27th July 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of a meal for them and 3 friends at Janet’s Dublin, for food costing up to €100 total.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.