Enjoy welcoming and friendly service, award-winning menus and delicious food with a Luxury Escape with Dinner at Pembroke Kilkenny.
Situated in the heart of the city centre and just minutes’ walk from Kilkenny’s most famous landmarks including Kilkenny Castle and St Canice’s Cathedral, Pembroke Kilkenny is the perfect boutique hotel to enjoy the sights and sounds of Kilkenny including its thriving arts culture, variety of festivals, shopping, outdoor adventure and a vibrant nightlife.
Every detail is thoughtfully considered to offer guests a memorable stay at Pembroke Kilkenny. All of the rooms come with super king-sized beds, fluffy pillows, fresh crisp sheets, air-conditioning and Nespresso machines. After a great night’s sleep, wake up to the Ireland’s Best Hotel Breakfast, as recognised by the Georgina Campbell Food & Hospitality Awards 2022.
Always conscious of hygiene, the hotel has eliminated touchpoints throughout the property and guests can check-in completely handsfree. The hotel has an exemplary cleanliness record and staff are highly trained to ensure a comfortable stay.
At Statham’s Restaurant, the quality and freshness of ingredients is unconditional. From breakfast and brunch, to lunch, dinner and special occasions, each dish is perfectly planned by Executive Chef Ken Harker and his team. Bringing our customers the very best food experience has always been at the heart of what we do. Working with local suppliers, the Statham’s team are proud to showcase the very best of the season’s ingredients, featuring local & Irish produce.
Pembroke Kilkenny is the city’s No.1 TripAdvisor rated hotel and is currently nominated for Best City Hotel, Best Hotel Breakfast, Menu Provenance and Chef of the Year – Ken Harker at the Gold Medal Awards.
TheTaste have teamed up with Pembroke Kilkenny to bring you a great prize. One person will have the chance to win the following prize. Details on how to enter below:
- One night’s accommodation for two in spacious bedroom
- Freshly cooked breakfast (Awarded Ireland’s Hotel Breakfast of the Year 2022 by Georgina Campbell)
- Three-course meal in Statham’s, Kilkenny’s Best Casual Dining venue (Irish Restaurant Award Regional Finals 2022)
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary Electric Vehicle charging points
How to Enter this Competition:
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is February 1st 2024. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of an overnight stay at Pembroke Kilkenny and dinner at Statham’s
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.