Pause in time at Carton House, A Fairmont Managed Hotel and enjoy a unique and inspiring experience.
Located just 25 minutes from Dublin city centre, this timeless Palladian mansion is set on 1,100 acres of sweeping Kildare parkland waiting for you to explore its history and heritage.
As you experience an Afternoon Tea like no other at Carton House, Fairmont, you are seated in the rooms that originally would have entertained aristocratic visitors.
As you gaze up at the gilded ceiling of the Gold Salon, the exquisite coving of the Drawing Room, or out into the floral abundance of the Rose Garden beyond, these are the same views that have captivated visitors for over 200 years.
Enjoy the aroma of specialty Jing Tea, the finest tea sourced from artisan tea gardens across Asia. Take a sip from your bespoke bone china cup and be transported to days gone by, when tea was a ritual to be truly savoured, delicious seasonal sandwiches, intricate pastries made by our talented pastry team and warm scones served with clotted cream and local preserves makes it the perfect special occasion to be shared with those closest to you.
Make luxury moments lasting memories, The Taste have teamed up with Carton House, Fairmont to bring you a great prize. One lucky person will have a chance at winning a luxurious afternoon tea for 2 people at the stunning Carton House, Fairmont. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday, April 27th, 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of afternoon tea for 2 people at Carton House, A Fairmont Managed Hotel.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.