Steeped in provenance, Powerscourt Estate has always been an integral part of picturesque Enniskerry Village, 1km from the estate. The village was initially built to house the estate workers and is now frequently used as the “live set” for many international film makers. Powerscourt Estate was already a premium destination, offering an array of amenities and a whiskey distillery and visitor centre was an natural next step to further enhance the visitor experience.
Award-winning Distiller & Blender Paul Corbett joined the team to head up the Distillery, continuing to build on the reputation for exceptional spirit from Powerscourt Distillery. Already winning several awards in 2023, both at the World Whiskies Awards and the Icons of Whiskey Ireland awards, these wins recognise the distillery’s commitment to producing top-quality spirits that are crafted with care and attention to detail.
These recent accolades add to the hat trick of awards won at national level last November for the Powerscourt Distillery Visitor Centre as Best Visitor Attraction, accepted by Gerry Ginty COO and Paul Corbett as Master Distiller/Master Blender, and a Highly Commended for Campaign Innovator, accepted by Santina Kennedy, the Food & Beverage Specialist at Powerscourt Distillery.
Having established its core range of award-winning Fercullen Irish Whiskeys – 8 yr. old blend, 10 yr. old Single Grain, 14 yr. old Single Malt and 18 yr. old Single Malt, Powerscourt Distillery have added to their range with the Estate Series –the second limited edition “The Italian Gardens”, which is part of the exciting prize you can win below.
TheTaste has teamed up with the team at Powerscourt Distillery to bring you a great prize. One lucky winner will receive the following selection of goodies from Powerscourt Distillery:
- Bottle Estate Series 3
- Valentia Vermouth bottle
- Wicklow Way Wines
- Avoca throw
- Selection of Powerscourt Distillery branded goods, including a leather hip flask and notebooks
- Selection of Wicklow food products
How to Enter this Competition:
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is September 21st 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of a hamper full of goodies from Powerscourt Distillery
– No cash alternatives
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.