Exuding elegance and luxury, Tankardstown House is a truly special place to stay in the heart of the Boyne Valley, Co. Meath. Less than an hour’s drive from Dublin, the 80-acre Tankardstown Estate comprises an impressive 18th Century Manor House & Orangery; luxury accommodation, as well as the award-winning Brabazon Restaurant serving classic Evening Dining, casual Lunch and Traditional Afternoon Tea.
Becoming increasingly known as a foodie destination in Ireland, Tankardstown boasts countless accolades for their culinary skills. Their flagship restaurant, Brabazon Restaurant has just recently re-opened after expansion and refurbishments, and offers fine dining in a cosy atmosphere. Head Chef Johnny Sarkozi and his team offer a culinary experience based on seasonality and local produce; some of which is derived from the estates own kitchen garden and polytunnels. During the spring and summer months, guests can enjoy the tranquillity and beautiful surrounds of Brabazon’s Terrace, while the cosy, sophisticated interiors and bright Morris Suite is perfect for dining at any time of year.
From the elegant Main House Heritage Rooms, the cosy Courtyard Cottages, the tranquil Lodge or the newly repurposed Stables, Barn and Blackbourne rooms, each bedroom at Tankardstown has own distinct character and style, while all offering the same luxury and comfort. Well behaved four legged family members are also welcome at Tankardstown in their dedicated dog-friendly rooms.
Whether you desire a foodie break, want to get outdoors and enjoy a stroll of the estate, or explore the culture rich Boyne Valley, there is something to suit everyone’s tastes and ambitions.
TheTaste have teamed up with Tankardstown House to bring you a great prize. One lucky person will have a chance at winning a Gourmet Getaway for 2 in their new Blackbourne Bedrooms, as well as a 7 course Tankardstown ‘Farm to Plate’ Tasting Menu in the award winning Brabazon Restaurant, and breakfast the next morning. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize with Tankardstown House, fill in the form below or enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday, April 20th, 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of a stay for 2 people at Tankardstown House, a 7 course tasting menu at their Brabazon Restaurant and breakfast the next morning.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.