Led by Head Chef Harry Quinn, Pichet‘s menus are created with innovation and seasonality using traditional flavours to create unique new dishes. They use top-quality ingredients from local Irish suppliers. The dishes are locally inspired but with a French twist and are prepared with extraordinary cooking methods.
They change their menus regularly but their food principles remain the same, from baking their own bread fresh every morning to butchering all their own meat, there is an unparalleled level of detail that goes into making their food the best it can be. Simply put, Pichet is Dublin’s best French restaurant.
Within 6 months of opening, they were proud to be awarded a Bib Gourmand by the esteemed Michelin Guide and have retained the award for 14 consecutive years.
Their ethos remains unchanged with the idea of the ‘bistro’ evermore rooted in home cooked meals in the French tradition. It’s the combination of simplicity, high-quality ingredients and years of award winning food that is at the heart of Pichet.
TheTaste has teamed up with the team at Pichet bring you a great prize. One lucky winner can enjoy a 2 course dinner at Pichet for 2 people. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is September 28th 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of a 2 course dinner for 2 people at Pichet
– Alcohol not included in prize
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.