Our friends at Three Storey have given us an amazing prize to give to one very lucky winner this festive season!
Enjoy a fabulous cocktail evening at Three Storey Dublin, a unique concept combining modern Irish dining, a café, spritzeria and cocktail bar under one roof serving coffee, cocktails, wines and aperitivi in a contemporary sophisticated setting situated over multiple floors in a classic Georgian building overlooking St. Stephen’s Green.
At the cocktail bar, you can expect modern cocktails with unexpected twists and turns using unique in-house ingredients, specialized equipment, and unpretentious, personal service. They are proudly sustainable as they use the cocktail ingredients as garnishes. Feeling peckish? They serve light bites and small plates accompany the drinks.
Your prize (for two) will include:
- Prosecco on arrival
- 4 plates to share
- A cocktail each in The Cocktail Bar
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, enter via our social posts on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and make sure you follow Three Storey on the platform you’re entering on.
Enter your details below and press submit.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday Evening December 1st & 1 winner will be contacted directly
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change and must be used between January 2023 and before the end of March 2023.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.