Clo Chocolates, an award winning luxury artisan chocolate company, is based in the heart of Sligo. Handcrafted with the touch of French chocolatier, Clotilde Rambaud, these little bites of joy are made with love, and a passion for high quality chocolate. You’ll find a range of chocolates available on their site, from plain milk chocolate all the way to boozy truffles.
Using high quality, fair trade and sustainably sourced chocolate, each piece is a little bundle of handmade joy. Using local Irish ingredients to create unique flavours, you’re sure to love whichever you choose.
In the last few years, they’ve won an abundance of Blas na hÉireann awards, both for their individual products (Boozy Truffles, 2020; Whiskey Experience Truffles, 2021) as well as winning Best Overall in Sligo in both 2020 and 2021.
Clo Chocolates has teamed up with TheTaste to give you a chance to win a hamper full of Clo Chocolates (CC) and other goodies worth €400, which will include:
- 1x CC advent calendar
- 1x CC Whiskey Experience Collection box – 18 truffles
- 1x CC Collection – 18 chocolates
- 1x CC Boozy Truffle Collection – 18 truffles
- 1x bottle small batch release Athru Whiskey
- 1x Christmas handmade candle from the Fragrance Nest
- 4x CC chocolate bars
- 2x CC Christmas Tree bars
- 1x CC bag hot chocolate shavings
- 1x CC chocolate santa
- 1x CC Hot chocolate bomb cracker
- 1x box of 25 CC Florentines
- 1x CC bag white chocolate sprinkle stars
Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of win a Christmas hamper full of Clo Chocolates and other goodies worth over €400, fill in the form below and enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is November 23rd 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of a Christmas hamper full of Clo Chocolates and other goodies worth over €400
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.