Urban Brewing is a brewery, bar and restaurant in the heart of the IFSC, located in the historic CHQ building. Their dishes are influenced by their journeys around the world, childhood memories and seasonal changes. Where the old and favourite flavours meet contemporary, Irish ingredients, in a smart casual restaurant suited to intimate small tables, social gatherings or larger groups.
The layout of the alcoves, each separated by centenary brick, stone walls and arches, makes for an unrivalled atmosphere and cosy setting. Serving both lunch and dinner and group and tasting menus, it is a destination not to be missed, whether entertaining clients or celebrating family occasions.
Offering a tasty and casual lunch midweek, and at the weekends, a relaxed and hearty brunch that is sure to satisfy, Urban Brewing is a great venue no matter what you’re in the mood for. Their enticing evening menu is the best of both worlds, with a great selections of snacks, tapas and larger, sharing style dishes to reflect their own journeys of flavours, served throughout the venue.
There is always something brewing here, from ideas to beers and awesome coffee. Urban Brewing’s Sommelier has gone to great lengths to source a wide and full of surprise wine selection, combined with the biggest and best beer and spirits list in the city. Their restaurant is one of the many experiences within the Urban Brewing Experience, with guests coming from all over the world for Brewery Tours, Taps and Tapas, Beer or Wine Tastings or simply spending the day people-watching in their sunny Hop Garden. Whether you want to revive the old or discover the new, they look forward to seeing you too.
Coming up to the festive season, you can host your Christmas Party at Urban Brewing – the lights, the food… magical!
TheTaste have teamed up with Urban Brewing to bring you an exciting prize: a Christmas brunch for 4 people, including cocktails at Urban Brewing. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of win a Christmas Brunch for 4 with cocktails at Urban Brewing, fill in the form below and enter via our social media posts on Instagram – you must follow Urban Brewing and tag who you would bring in the comments of the post.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is November 1st 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of Christmas Brunch for 4 with cocktails at Urban Brewing.
– Booking must be made 2 weeks in advance and is subject to availability
– Brunch is served between 12pm and 2.45pm on Saturdays & Sundays
– Only available for Urban Brewing’s Christmas Brunch
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.