Indochine is a cosy neighbourhood restaurant on Leeson Street influenced by Southeast Asian culinary experiences.
The melting pot of Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar with flavours of Malaysia interspersed, gives them their culinary heritage, albeit with a minimalist French slant. The food of Indochine is prepared from locally sourced ingredients where possible, married to the robust, exotic flavours and techniques of the East.
The mantra of salty and sweet, sour and hot, with naturally occurring Umami flavourings brings Southeast Asia to the Indochine Dublin 4 dining room. The dishes are all hand prepared by their eclectic band of experienced chefs and served in a relaxing yet reassuring manner by their welcoming staff. The food is paired with hand-crafted cocktails and a comprehensive wine list that will cater to all palates.
Indochine have partnered with TheTaste to offer one of our readers a chance to win a 3 course menu with a bottle of house wine. To enter, simple fill in the form below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, fill in the form below. Make sure to tag who you would bring via our social posts on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Monday Evening January 16th & 1 winner will be contacted directly
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.