Café en Seine is one of Dublin’s most iconic and stunning venues. Nestled in the heart of Dublin’s city centre on Dawson Street, Café en Seine was established in 1993 and quickly became a go-to destination for locals and visitors to the city. Today, its legacy continues with a beautiful, newly designed space which features a stunning Parisian street garden. Café en Seine is the perfect location for both indoor and outdoor dining in Dublin City.
Café en Seine have given us a 3 course lunch for 2 people with a welcome drink of either an Aperol Spritz or Glendalough Gin Cocktail to give away to one lucky reader. Find out below how to enter.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize with Café en Seine, fill in the form below or an additional entry via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday Evening March 16th 2023 & 1 winner will be contacted directly winning the prize of a 3 course lunch for 2 at Café En Seine with 1 welcome drink each of either an Aperol Spritz or Glendalough Gin Cocktail. Available during lunch hours Monday to Thursday.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.