The Gallagher family has been baking bread in the award-winning picturesque village of Ardara, Co Donegal since 1968.
Nestled at the foot of The Glengesh Pass in the heart of Donegal, nature is at the heart of everything that Gallaghers Bakehouse do. The bakery has been in existence for over 50 years in the seaside village of Ardara, Co. Donegal and plays an integral part of local community life.
Using the highest quality ingredients, their master bakers can guarantee that you’ll be served fresh, delicious bread. Gallaghers Bakehouse’s range is full of sourdough goodness, fermented for a light texture and flavoursome taste.
Exuding the warmth of Donegal hospitality, the dazzling Lough Eske Castle is the lap of luxury. The rugged natural beauty of the surrounding area invites guests for a romantic walk or picnic to discover the stunning nearby beaches and Slieve League Cliffs.
TheTaste have partnered with Gallaghers Bakehouse to give you a chance to win a 2-night stay at the luxurious Lough Eske Hotel, which includes a Gallaghers Bakehouse Afternoon Tea full of all their delicious goodies. See below on how to enter. (Please note you must be following Gallaghers Bakehouse to enter)
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize with Gallaghers Bakehouse, enter via our social media posts on Instagram. Make sure you’re following Gallaghers Bakehouse to be in for a chance to win. You can enter on Facebook and Twitter too if you don’t have access to Instagram.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday Evening February 23rd 2023 & 1 winner will be contacted directly winning the prize of 2 nights at Lough Eske Castle in Donegal, which includes a Gallaghers Bakehouse afternoon tea.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize. To enter you MUST follow Gallaghers Bakehouse on social media.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.