Join Dingle Distillery for an immersive evening of whiskey, food, tunes, and culture to celebrate Bealtaine, the ancient Celtic celebration marking the beginning of summer, and the latest release in the Wheel of the Year series, Dingle Bealtaine Single Pot Still.
The Celtic Wheel of the Year is a solar calendar that marks time through the year and its seasons. The Bealtaine Single Pot Still limited release pays homage to the Bealtaine fire festival and the arrival of long summer evenings.
Taking place in The Wicklow Escape, join Dingle Distillery for an evening of whiskey tasting against the backdrop of Bealtaine. Tickets include transport from Dublin city centre to the heart of Wicklow to experience premium Dingle serves from the Wheel of the Year series, including Samhain, Lá Le Bríde, and Bealtaine, as well as fire-inspired cocktails. Wood-fired cuisine will cater to every taste with a three-course meal, paired with entertainment from storytelling performers before guests experience a truly spectacular fire show from Pyro Collective, bringing to life the true meaning of Bealtaine. Guests will be transported back to the city centre having experienced a transformative event, signifying the returning light.
You will be fully immersed in Celtic heritage through an unmissable fire show, unique live performances, wood-fired cuisine, and premium Dingle serves.
*Complimentary bus transport will be provided to and from the venue, departing Nassau Street, Dublin 2 (opposite Kilkenny Design) at approx. 18:00. Return bus to arrive back to Dublin city centre at 23:00.
TheTaste have teamed up with Dingle Distillery to bring you a great prize. One lucky person will have a chance at winning 2 tickets to their Bealtaine Whiskey Tasting event! Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday, April 27th, 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of 2 tickets to Dingle Distillery’s Bealtaine Whiskey Tasting event.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.