Make sweater weather even better with Barefoot Wine this season, the Number 1 USA Wine brand in Ireland. Whether planning an autumnal or festive feast, a wine-tastic tasting or whipping up seasonal cocktails for Christmas or the New Year, Barefoot Wine has got you covered. Add flair to your sweater weather hang-outs with family and friends, be in with a chance to win a case of Barefoot Red and Barefoot White.
The range includes Barefoot Moscato, Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon, Barefoot Malbec, Barefoot Chardonnay, Barefoot Pink Pinot Grigio, Barefoot Buttery Chardonnay and Barefoot Pink Moscato alongside Barefoot Pinot Grigio, Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc, Barefoot Merlot and Barefoot White Zinfandel. Raise a glass this festive season with Barefoot Wine – available nationwide from all good stockists, RRP €10.50
TheTaste have teamed up with Barefoot Wine to bring you a great prize. One lucky reader will win 2 cases of Barefoot Wine, consisting of a total of 12 bottles (6 in each case). Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is 7th December 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of 2 cases of Barefoot Wine, consisting of a total of 12 bottles.
– Booking must be made in advance and is subject to availability
– Please mention the competition prize at the time of booking
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.