- 200 g cashews
- 270 g prawns
- 250 g raw cod fillets
- 500 g pasta
- 500 g passata/pasta sauce
- 3 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 10 Baby Tomatoes Halved
- 1 Tbsp Butter Heaped
- .5 Tbsp Salt
- .5 Medium Lime
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- .5 Tbsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Coriander Chopped
- 1. Presoak the cashews in water for at least an hour before cooking this dish.
- 2. Begin by pouring the pasta into a medium saucepan and adding boiling water until it reaches an inch above the pasta. Stir well, place a lid on the saucepan and allow the pasta to boil through for approx. 15 minutes (stirring frequently) before draining.
- 3. Crush and chop the garlic cloves and add them to a preheated frying pan, with the butter melted on it in advance.
- 4. Chop the tomatoes while the garlic is sautéing, and then add them to the frying pan, stirring well and placing the lid on the frying pan afterwards.
- 5. Chop up the cod, and add to the frying pan, along with the prawns, stir well and leave to cook over medium hit with the lid placed on the pan. Leave for approx. 10 mins or until the fish is completely cooked through.
- 6. Into a blender (I used a nutribullet cup) add the passata (or pasta sauce) followed by the drained, soaked cashews, the salt and pepper, lime juice and honey. Blitz everything together well.
- 7. Pour the sauce into the frying pan, along with the chopped coriander, and stir well.
- 8. After draining the pasta, add the contents of the frying pan into the drained pasta within the saucepan. Stir very well before serving.
- 9. Garnish with some more coriander and some Parmesan cheese if you fancy. Enjoy!
View more recipes by Ryan Mangan – The Food Anatomist on his website here: https://foodanatomist.wordpress.com/