This chorizo and chicken bake with butter beans is total lusty comfort food and is very easy to make.
- 8 skinless chicken thighs, bone in
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- a drizzle of olive oil
- 1 x 400g tin of butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 200g chorizo, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- juice of ½ orange
- 200ml cream
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 185°C.
- Put the chicken thighs and rosemary in a roasting tin. Drizzle some oil over the top and season.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, then add the rest of the ingredients. Stir everything together, making sure it’s all coated, but leave the chicken thighs skin side up.
- Return the tray to the oven to cook for a further 15 minutes or so, until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Season and serve over rice.