Chocolate Almond Butter Bark Recipe by The Wonky Spatula
This Chocolate Almond Butter Bark is insanely good!! I had such a craving for something sweet and wanted something straight away, but rather than just go for either the chocolate or the almond butter I decided to be a little adventurous! The result? Well I’ll let the photos speak for themselves! You are going to love this one!
– 300g dark chocolate
– 6 tbsp of almond butter
– Large handful of flaked almonds
– Pinch of coarse salt
1. Melt the chocolate and pour half of it onto a parchment lined baking dish.
2. Scatter small spoons of almond butter on top of the chocolate, make sure to spread them out so that each piece of the bark will have some almond butter when you cut it!
3. Pour the remaining chocolate on top and sprinkle on the flaked almonds and salt.
4. Place in the freezer for about an hour until the chocolate has set.
5. Remove from the baking dish chop up and enjoy!
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!