Cheesecake Truffles Recipe by Jane’s Patisserie
As you will have gathered by now, cheesecake is one of my favourite things in the world… These truffles combine that sweet cheesecake topping with crunchy biscuit to create a fun alternative to a homemade sweet. Fill with your favourite biscuit and create something wonderful!
- 300 g full-fat soft cheese chilled 50g icing sugar
- 175 g biscuit crumbs finely crushed
- 200 g milk chocolate melted
- 50 g biscuit crumbs finely crushed
- Add the soft cheese to a bowl and mix briefly until smooth before adding the icing sugar and mixing again briefly until combined.
- Pour the crushed biscuit crumbs into the mix and fold together until combined. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 hours.
- Take the chilled mixture out of the fridge and scoop into truffle shapes using 2 teaspoons or a melon baller, then place onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Return the truffles to the fridge for another hour, or the freezer for 30 minutes.
- To decorate the truffles, carefully dip each truffle into the melted milk chocolate and place back onto the lined tray. You can use small spoons or forks to help with this. Once dipped, sprinkle the tops with the extra crushed biscuits.
You can coat the truffles in any flavour chocolate you want instead of the milk chocolate.
Mascarpone can be used in place of the full-fat soft cheese if you prefer a sweeter flavour.