Cheat’s Pizza Margherita Recipe from The Solo Food Cookbook
A Margherita Recipe that is the perfect size for one. This recipe is from The Solo Food Cookbook is delicious and surprisingly easy to make.
- 200 g Tomatoes cherry, cut in half
- 0.5 tbsp Olive Oil red wine vinegar olive oil
- 0.5 Garlic Clove sliced paper-thin a small pinch of chilli flakes
- 2 Basil Leaves
- 1 Naan or flatbread
- 1 Mozzarella small ball of (buffalo)
- Rocket Leaves small handful, salt and freshly ground pepper, to season
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/400°F/Gas 6. Sprinkle the cherry tomatoes with a pinch of salt and put them in colander.
- Let them stand while the oven heats up, for around 10 minutes, then squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Place them in a bowl, and mix in the vinegar, ½ tablespoon of olive oil, the garlic, a small pinch of chilli flakes and a few basil leaves.
- Spread this mixture over the naan or flatbread. Tear the mozzarella into pieces and put these on top of the tomatoes. Bake for 7–10 minutes.
- Toss the rocket with a splash of olive oil, some salt and lots of freshly ground pepper. Take the pizza out of the oven and sprinkle with the rocket to serve.