Preparation time: 20 minutes
BBQ temperature: 260°C
Cooking method: Direct
Cooking time: 4 – 6 minutes
Key Accessory: WEBER CRAFTED Grilling Basket
- 20 whole large tiger prawns head and shells removed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons ground nori seaweed
- To make the mayo, mix the white miso with the vegan mayo and set aside.
- Peel the main shell of the prawns leaving the tail intact.
- Drizzle prawns in a little oil and salt. Grill as below.
- Set your barbecue temperature to 260°C.
- At the BBQ
- Grill prawns on a high heat for 2 – 3 minutes per side, using the Weber CRAFTED Grilling Basket for the ultimate succulent texture.
- Serve with a drizzling of miso mayo and finish with ground seaweed.
- *Top tip: Grill some lemon slices alongside your prawns in the grilling basket to add a citrus fresh flavour
Take the summer barbecue to a whole new level with Weber’s charred grilled king prawns. Paired with a white miso mayo and ground seaweed, the flavours are a tangy summer explosion.
Using the Weber CRAFTED Grilling Basket, achieve perfectly charred grilled prawns – succulent and bursting with flavour.