Bounty Bites Recipe from The Wonky Spatula
Bounty bars – you either love them or you hate them. They’re the marmite of the chocolate bar family. Personally, I love them and I love this healthier spin just as much as the real deal, if not more!
3 cups desiccated coconut
3⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
4 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
250g dark chocolate
- In your food processor blend together the desiccated coconut, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract for about 6–8 minutes until it forms a paste.
- Press the mixture into a square silicone baking dish ensuring it is evenly spread.
- Melt the chocolate very gently and pour on top.
- Place in your fridge to set for a couple of hours, until solid.
- Portion into squares, serve and enjoy!
Recipe from The Wonky Spatula New Book – Cook Healthy, Live Happy