Some morning all you can handle is a light Berry Breakfast Parfait Recipe! Very easy to put together , but with all the elements to give you energy and keep you going in the morning. Remember to always make time to have breakfast!
– 250g coconut Yogurt
– 12 Tbsp Homemade honey & almond granola
– 1/2 cup blueberries
– 1/2 cup raspberries
– Maple syrup (optional)
– 2 tsp Vanilla
– Berry coulis (mashed berries)*
1. *To make the berry coulis, just mashed some raspberries or blueberries with a fork, add a bit of maple syrup if desired.
2. Mix berry coulis, maple syrup & vanilla with coconut yogurt.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of Yogurt into a glass jar.
4. Top with 2 tablespoons of blueberries, followed by 3 tablespoons of Yogurt.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of granola, 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of berries.
6. Top with 1 tablespoon of granola and raspberries to serve. Enjoy straight away or pack and go!
My Nutrition Ireland is a Nutritional & Health Consultancy, set up by Thomas Coleman and Jeeny Maltese in 2013. Understanding the importance of Health, how it impacts on people’s well-being & performance. Jeeny Maltese is a chef, passionate about Food & Health. A talented chef described as a “Latin Nigella Lawson”. Tom Coleman, a Nutritionist with a background in Science & Health Promotion, with a life time passion in Health, Sports & Science.